We’ve moved to The First Church UCC of West Springfield, 20 Lathrop St.Welcome to the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society Web Site. The club was originally founded in 1948 under the name of the “The Tropical Fish Fanciers of New England” which was changed in 1952 to the “Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society”. The name of our newsletter has also seen several name changes and is currently known as the “Underwater News”.
We welcome all aquarium enthusiasts to join the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society. A very brief membership form can be found here: PVAS Membership Form. Please fill it out and bring it to a meeting.